I teach the on campus week one and the leadership class with Mark Testa. I also guide students through their organizational change projects (690 class)
The best thing about the program is the way students bond and support each other
5 fun facts about Lori:
1. My first job was keeping score by hand for my dad’s bowling league. I made 10 dollars per night. I was 10 years old.
2. I cry easily over stories of achievement. Underdogs in sports really get me going.
3. I have a terrible sense of direction. Don’t let me lead any hikes. Most drives involve u turns and missed exits.
4. I love blues and funk music – country not so much
5. I still remember when Jess Ponting’s team won the sailing regatta. Biding my time…….