How To Apply to the Hospitality & Tourism Management Program
Applications accepted starting November 1 for our Fall 2019 Cohort! We encourage you to submit your Supplemental Application and open a dialogue with us before completing the Cal State Application.
3. Apply to Cal State Apply November 1-July 1 for Fall admission
4. Order official transcripts for all post-secondary education
Once you have been admitted into SDSU, the HTM Master’s program will contact you with details on starting the program.
How To Apply to the Masters & Events Management Program
1. Start the application process by submitting the M&E Supplemental Application and attaching a current resume.
2. A representative from SDSU will contact you for a pre-qualification interview and will advise you when to submit the formal Cal State Apply application.
4. Order official/sealed transcripts for all post-secondary education after completing the Cal State Apply application.
5. International applicants may be required to take English language testing. Visit the SDSU Graduate Admissions page for testing and document requirements.